Fire Alarm and Security Systems Engineer
With our ongoing commitment to providing outstanding customer service and as part of our continued growth strategy, R Security Alarms are looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled multi-disciplined engineer, with experience in security and/or fire alarms to undertake a varied and busy field based role.
R Security Alarms is a highly regarded, longstanding company with a focus on providing excellent customer service since 1969, across the North-West region. Our emphasis on local, customer friendly service means that you will spend more time at customer sites and not travelling.
Following a recent management restructure, you’ll be part of an ambitious growth strategy in a business which encourages its staff to achieve their potential. You’ll be supported with comprehensive training and allowed to manage your own workload where possible.
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems to relevant British standards where appropriate
- Provide quality service to NSI Gold standards
- Identifying potential opportunities where customers could benefit from using additional services delivered by the company
- Provide reliable, quality technical support to customers either face to face or by telephone
- Provide out of hours cover on a rota basis as required
- Present a positive company image at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record of experience in installing, servicing and commissioning fire, CCTV and/or intruder alarm security systems (training will be provided where required)
- Experience of working to NSI Gold standards and procedures
- Good technical skills
- Client focused approach with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Able to manage own workload with minimum supervision to ensure customer service isn’t compromised
- Enthusiasm and professional attitude
- Excellent team player
- Full UK driving licence
Successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
The position comes with:
- An attractive salary, call out allowance, and overtime
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- Company pension after successful completion of a probation period
- A friendly supportive working environment
If you’re a team player, looking for a new challenge with a well-established North West based company, then we’d like to hear from you.